yum update promblems :(

Title: yum update promblems :(

Hi guys,

I've just run a 'yum update' on my FC5 machine and I now have two big
problems:

> Both the CDROM/CDRW drive and floppy drive are missing under
'Computer' CD/DVD media is no longer auto mounted, and thus I cannot use
either device.

> I have a Power Manager error that complains that dbus is not started.
The power management configuration tool therefore does not work.

Can anyone tell me where to start fixing these issues?

I suspect they may be related...

Many thanks,

Chris Bradford
Systems Administrator
Cambridge Newspapers

This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl