Re: Red Hat just ripped me off for $179.00

I recommend you try Suse out, it's a great stable and secure distro with many drivers, proof of such is with my HP NetServer LH3R, other distros like Debian and FC couldn't find either the proper display settings or the MegaRAID driver for my embedded HP NetRAID HD controller depending on the distro used...Suse found both without effort and runs great, I highly recommend Suse :-)

On 6/13/06, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Timothy Payne wrote:

> Of all the email I received, only one offer of help came, I'll be
> removing my name from the list now.

I'm not sure what you want the folks on this list to do?  Should we all
chip-in and send you $179?  Should we call Red Hat and plead with them
to give Timmy is money back?  (That was a SAR, hope you can take it.)
Should we tell you that most credit card agreements have provisions for
these consumer errors?

Tell us what you want us to do?  All you did was put out a gripe to
folks interested in helping on technical problems.