Re: [ANN] stablemirror - a yum plugin for stable, up-to-date mirrors

Tony Nelson wrote:
Stablemirror is a yum plugin to choose a stable, working, up-to-date
> mirror each time. ... I hope to get feedback on stablemirrors before
submitting it as a RFE for yum plugins.

No problems here: great job.

This issue has made it a real nuisance to keep Fedora updated. I loved the old 'redhat network' update process and would have gladly paid to keep it. The free alternative was almost useless until the mirrors became discoverable, then only slightly better because there were so many broken down mirrors. This seems like it should fix the remaining update issues.

Thanks again!