Re: Photo gallery recommendation?

NB> Any suggestions for a photo gallery that doesn't require big,
NB> heavy database?

I don't think any of them require anything like Oracle.  Or are you
somehow classifying both Mysql and Postgres as big and heavy?

If you want lightweight, I've used imagemagick to make thumbnails and
written fifteen lines of Perl to output an index page.  But then Perl
itself is five times larger than the big heavy database you're trying
to avoid.

 - J<