Re: FC5 mozilla/firefox can't openb .pdf files

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the reply.

When I click on a link to a .pdf file I get a "Unable to open document Unhandled MIME type: 'application/octet-stream'"

I am very new to mozilla/firefox so we may be talking very elementary issues here.

cheers, Paul

Stuart Sears wrote:

cheers, Paul - VA7NT - email: va7nt@xxxxxxxxx

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad."

“Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.” - Thomas Mann

"That state which separates it's warriors from it's scholars will have it's thinking done by cowards and fighting done by fools" - Thucydides - The Pelopenisia