Re: FC4 or FC5

Bill Polhemus wrote:
bruce wrote:
also, can someone who's knowlegable tell me which version of RHEL is
comparable to FC4 and/or FC5?
Actually, that's not a very pertinent question. RHEL isn't directly related to Fedora. RHEL is the commercial version of Linux published by Red Hat. It uses some aspects of technology derived from Fedora, but I don't think you can stipulate any sort of direct correspondence between RHEL and the Fedora project.

The Red Hat developers do the vast majority of their work in FC, then when code freeze hits they build a RHEL beta from it. FC is very directly related to RHEL.

Thomas