Re: FC4 or FC5

bruce wrote:
also, can someone who's knowlegable tell me which version of RHEL is
comparable to FC4 and/or FC5?
Actually, that's not a very pertinent question. RHEL isn't directly related to Fedora. RHEL is the commercial version of Linux published by Red Hat. It uses some aspects of technology derived from Fedora, but I don't think you can stipulate any sort of direct correspondence between RHEL and the Fedora project.