last kernel withdrawn?

I note that when I sent yumex off to check this morning, the latest kernel seems to have disappeared from the update choices.

I hadn't installed it because there was not an accompanying kmod-ntfs or kmod-ndiswrapper, and new kernels are worthless to me without those.

When will it be back, with those bells and whistles?

--
Cheers, Gene