How to online identify PCI BUS speed of ethernet card?

Hi,

 Get a pretty "hard" question on my fedora boxes now
-- Anyone know how to online identify the PCI Bus
type/speed of a connected Ethernet card(s)?

 I have a bunches of boxes running Linux FC4/FC5, When
we ran 2.4 kernel we could use command "cat
/proc/net/nicinfo/eth0.info|grep PCI_Bus_Speed" to
figure out the underlying PCI bus' type and speed just
like the following:

[root@testnode01 root]# cat
/proc/net/nicinfo/eth0.info | grep PCI_Bus_Speed
PCI_Bus_Speed                   PCI Express
[root@testnode01 root]#

 But I could not find a similar way to get the same
information on FC4/FC5 b/c 2.6 kernel is in use.

 There is a tool dmidecode helps a little, but the
info about network/PCI-bus are so unclear and discrete
and it looks there is no way to "bind" info for
ethernet and info for PCI Buses.

 Please help.

Thanks a lot