Re: Evolution updates breaking Exchange?

On 6/8/06, Irvine Short <irvine.short@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 09:58 +0200, Klaasjan Brand wrote:

> It's crashing for me:

Glad I read your mails, I was about to try the update to see if they
fixed my access to the Global Address Book.

It worked fine, now when I try and do a search there it just says "Error

Any tips how to get further debugging info?

--Irvine

After trying to use evolution all day, i have to say it doesn't work
for me. Sometimes i get it to work, but after a couple of minutes, it
doesnt recieve any emails anymore. And after i restart it, it can't
get a connection to the exchange server, it just times out. Or the
program just hangs.

Espen