RE: installing FC4 isos from another linux box...

1) On the machine where the ISO's live, export the directory via NFS in
/etc/exports (ie. On my system, it's /filevault/files/redhat/fc4 and all
the ISO's live in there.

2) On the client machine, when the boot loader comes up, type in 'linux
askmethod' (you can also google that command).  As the installer begins,
select NFS and then setup your network.

3) Give the setup the IP of the server and the directory (ie. For me,
it's 10.0.0.21 and /filevault/files/redhat/fc4)

And the installer should go from there.

:b!

Brian D. McGrew { brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx || brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx }
--
> This is a test.  This is only a test!
  Had this been an actual emergency, you would have been
  told to cancel this test and seek professional assistance!