Re: POP3 server

On Wed, 2006-06-07 at 11:26 +0530, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
Hi All

How do i set my POP3 server to keep messages on the server,
I noticed my messages are getting deleted on the server
I notice you are using gmail as I do. If you are using evolution, go into preferences and uncheck the box that says to delete messages on the server after downloading (something to that effect)  and you can set that at gmail in your user preferences, as well.