RE: Why does not a WiFi card work in Fedora, when it works in Debian.

I do agree with you, I "really" don't want to change distro, since I'm
getting familiar with Fedora, but,
I need that b..dy card up and running.
It seemms to me that quite a few cards are using RT61 now. So getting a new
card might turn out with the same problems.

The biggest problem, I think, is that I don't know wether it is the driver,
wext or wpa_suplicant that causes the problem.

With ndis and windows-driver I cant set ssid nor anything else,
wpa_supplicant nor wext don't seem to
Do anything.
With the rt2x00 driver wpa_supplicant seems not to be able to set the PSK,
hence I can't accossiate.

The original driver at RaLinkl site crashes the kernel so hard so I have to
pull the batteries and the plug,
in order to restart.

Tried to ask questions on both wpa_supplicant and ndis mailing lists, but
there is no response.

Any suggestions