Evolution update problem (not *that* one)

Hi all,
after working around the dependency issues with the latest evolution
update (by excluding evolution-data-server) I ended up with a version
2.6.2 install that doesn't do Exchange email properly anymore.

I have a filter configured that fetches everything from the Exchange
account and puts it into the local mail store. This isn't happening
anymore. I can manually move some messages, but eventually everything to
do with the Exchange account will hang, sometimes making evolution use
all available CPU time.

After downgrading to version 2.6.1 everything is back to normal.

I hope this is due to the yet to be updated evolution-data-server,
otherwise we have a new evolution-connector bug on our hands...

Cheers
Steffen.