Re: kde in extras - the devel discussion

Timothy Murphy wrote:
Michel wrote:

I see that there is a long thread in fedora-devel about whether to
push KDE out into extras. There are a lot of people out there (Linus T
for one !) who feel that KDE should be part of the OS.  I would hate
to see KDE pushed out of the core.

What do you think ?

As a matter of interest,
what proportion of Fedora people use KDE, and what proportion Gnome?

Count me in the kde camp.

Why? Mainly because I can do things my way in kde, whereas the gnome way is the only way.

My impression from this newsgroup is that far more use KDE,
but that may just be wishful thinking on my part.

--
Cheers, Gene