Spamd & Clamd

Hello all,

I have a problem, but cannot figure this out. The logs say absolutely nothing :(

ps aux | grep clamd is running
ps aux | grep spamd is running

Here is my problem.
It works for awhile then stops working, looks like after it finds a virus
and/or a spam email. The logs stopped at 2 viruses found. I have to restart
them both. Not sure which one it is. No errors anywhere. This is weird LOL

Running the following:
Qmail, courierIMAP
Fedora 4

Where do I check for the errors?? I checked everywhere. Most likely I missed
something.

I even searched google and came up short.

Thanks,
Will