RE: Spare no expense laptop recommendations.

From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Cahn
Sent: dinsdag 6 juni 2006 18:11
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Spare no expense laptop recommendations.

I can order any laptop I want.  The only restrictions are that it must be able to dual boot Win XP (home is OK) and a linux distribution.  I use Fedora so I'd prefer one that runs FC5 without ndiswrapper.

I can't spend a week setting this up so if anybody knows a vendor in the US that will supply such a machine already set up that would be a big plus.  I'll use Redhat or any other major distribution if available.

/Bob Cahn
Gipsy Trail Club
Carmel, NY

http://www.emperorlinux.com/

this should put you onroute

Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter
Download de gratis SPAMfighter vandaag nog!