Serveraid 8e Problems - FC5

I am still having problems getting FC-5 to install on an IBM running
ServeRAID 8e.

The RAID controller seems to be detected properly (I think it starts
using the piix driver), and despite the fact that the disks are
partitioned almost entirely as Ext2 the installer says that no valid
hard disk drives are installed.

The RAID seems configured correctly (from the information available on
the web) and the drives are both partitioned (with the mirror copying
the primary in real time so that seems to be working).

Any suggestions?

Kind Regards
Stuart
begin:vcard
fn:Stuart Elvish
n:Elvish;Stuart
org:Dallas Delta Corporation Pty Ltd;Voice Networking Directorate
adr:;;102 Albert Street;East Brunswick;VIC;3057;Australia
email;internet:stuart.elvish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Voice Networking Engineer
tel;work:03 9387 7445
tel;fax:03 9387 3128