sendmail questions about deferred messages

Hi all,
I don't have a good knowledge of sendmail.
I'm created a fetchmail configfile that fetch a lot of mesages, and
deliver them to my local account.

I noted that sometime messages still in queue, whit a deferred time.

I don't know why this appens, but I think that is because sendmail is
configured to watch the amount of messages that a user send.

Is this correct?

The same thing appens sometime when I send with sendmail to redhat
account.
I related that fetched messages in queue and outgoing messages in queue
are related to fedora mailing list.

There is a solution changing sendmail config file, or I have to wait
sendmail deliver their messages?

Tnx in advance
 Ambrogio