Re: OT: about PDF Converter-Convert2PDF

Hi wwp and Alex,

> > If it's an html document can't you open it with OpenOffice and
> > export it directly as a PDF? Perhaps you do not have access to
> > OpenOffice though, if not nevermind that but it is on the
> > installation media as well as the repos.

I have OOffice running on this FC5_64 box.  I tried before opening the
.html file and save it again as .pdf.  However the format on the opened
document became disorder difficult to read if without injecting further
effort to rearrange it.

> Or html2ps (http://user.it.uu.se/~jan/html2psug.html) then ps2pdf
> (ghostscript-8.15.2-1.1 here). That's more common software (compared
> to the
> one Stephen is trying to install). There are ways to convert to pdf,
> anyway.

I'm doing in this way printing the web document as .ps file and convert
it to .pdf file again.  However both the .ps and .pdf documents created
in this way can't be futher processed with copy/paste commands.

B.R.
SL