Re: A simple question on copy/paste

Hi,

> Try it with some different files.  I suspect that you have
> a bit-image of text encoded in postscript like tex/dvi
> generates out of its own ugly fonts, not actual text.

I got it.  .pdf files download on Internet their text can be
highlighted and copy/paste.

All documents on Internet printed as .ps files and/or later converted
to .pdf have problem.  Disregarding they can be retrieve and read,
their text can't be highlighted and copy/paste.  I don't know what
mistake committed.  Any suggestion?

TIA

B.R.
satimis