Re: sas on FC5

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 12:18 -0300, Ron Dewar wrote:
A few weeks back, there was a post about not getting sas to run on FC5
(at least, i386 architechtures).  The final word seemed to come down to
whether the OS had support for (depricated) linux threads.  I have just
re-installed FC5 from the iso files I copied perhaps a month ago.  <snip>
Wow! Talk about kismet and having a great day... I was just emailing SAS regarding testing needs. NPR has an entire show dedicated to educational testing models and development, and I found out I still have a coupla bucks in a 401k at RedHat from the old days... it doesn't get any better.

I'm glad that you've proven sas works on FC5

Ric