Re: Red Hat gives up on Fedora Foundation

Patrick W. Barnes wrote:

Just as bemused about that currently as I was the foundation.

Fedora Unity is a separate program. It is not an official part of the Fedora Project and has absolutely nothing to do with the Foundation idea. Fedora Unity started out late last year as a program to coordinate the efforts of various community websites and bring cohesion to those sites and the official Fedora resources.

http://fedoraunity.org/

Oh well my misunderstanding.

/me wanders off baffled at what to interface with / invest into except the trusty mailing list

-Andy