Re: RE triple boot - accomplished

jerryw4386@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi
I do have the triple boot working now
Windows xp
Fedora 5
Mandriva 2006
Mandriva did not load grub right the first
time.did a new install of Mandriva and loaded lilo
to /dev/hda5 this time and it worked.
i dont think Mandriva likes GRUB
Many THANKS to all that helped me on this.
this is being sent from Mandrive by wireless;

I'm glad that you were able to get all three of the OS types to boot. I had questions myself with all the partitions being part of the hda2 extended partition for grub. LILO to the rescue. :-)

Jim

--
Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.