Re: cdrecord cannot blank CD RW

On 5/14/06, nirlep patel <discuss.teaching@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
well my suggestion is you should follow this path:

 I am using Fedora Core 4.

 Application -> Sound & Video -> K3b

 I used with this and I have erased my CD-RW so many times, just go through
this , it's a very easy.

 hope you will solve..

Thanks, Gene and nirlep. The point is that k3b uses cdrecord to blank
cds... With FC4 I had no problem with cdrecord.

Gene: I have meanwhile been successful with disabling automount by
following your suggestion.

Paul