Re: firefox video plugin for windows media player video?

yes, that's what I mean. video on those website still can't be played. on FC4 it said need IE, now on FC5,after I install all the multimedia player and some plugin, the website video link just can't be activated.

but if the website video need realplayer plugin, then then realplayer can player it auomatically.

so it is still a unsolved problem for these site(need WMP or IE)?

Paul ZHU

Marcelo Magno T Sales ??:
I think he was asking if is there a plugin which is detected by websites as if it was WMP. I have all these codecs installed here and can play any Windows Media format, but some sites still "think" I don't have Windows Media Player installed and refuse to allow me to play Windows Media.