Bandwidth Cap on WAN traffic

I have been having an issue with upload from Apache on FC5 capping uploads between 15 and 20 KBps. On my local LAN, there is no limit. I do not have iptables configured and mod_bandwidth does not seem to be included in the httpd.conf. I am not sure what else may be limiting this outgoing traffic and as of now I believe it is limited only to HTTP traffic as SFTP transfers are at my full 2Mbit upload (~230 KBps)... Any suggestions on what the problem may be would be appreciated!

--
-Andrew Ragone