Re: Fishing License

On 5/9/06, Andy Green <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just something to point people at in your organization who did not see
the benefits of a FOSS solution yet.  Reliance on proprietary software
opens up an ugly licensing liability problem and Microsoft are actively
[1] using it to harass and shake down companies.

<snip>

  "Thank you for your offer to send your purchase records to me," she
wrote, "however our Software Asset Management (SAM) program is the only
unbiased way to create an accurate baseline and resolve this matter."

Odd definition of unbiased.

--
imalone