Re: newbie question about repos

thanks a lot for all your answers - I'm learning all the time :o)

So now I have disabled all repos named testing, but what about repos
named for instance: "extras-source" or "livna-source"?

These are my checked repos:

- core
- dries
- extras
- freshrpms
- livna
- macromedia
- updates

which one would you exclude and which ones do I miss?
My goal is having my system being bleeding-edge, and I don't mind a few
things being a bit buggy - but I wouldn't like having to reinstall my
whole system too often.

Sorry if I am being unclear with something, and thanks again for taking
time out to help a newbie.

On another note: I recently came from Ubuntu, and while I liked the
distro and liked the idea behind it I found it lacking in some areas.
And I actually feel like FC5 is less likely to crash - meybe it's
because of my hardware, I dunno - but I like it so far :o)

And the forums/mail lists are actually - it seems - a bit more open
minded and friendly.

Nuff rambling :oD

Morten