Re: kyum destoys livna repositories.

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 18:03 -0500, Ron Siven wrote:
> On Friday 05 May 2006 16:53, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> > I don't know why why kyum in FC5 picks on livna repos (maybe its because
> > they have baseurls instead of mirror lists but opening kyum destroys the
> > liva repository. All the baseurls disappear, Actually it may not be jsut
> > opening it but clicking on the livna tab certainly destroys it.
> >
> > Has anyone else seen that?
> > --
> > Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> What version of kyum are you using?  I have:
> kyum 0.7.5pre-001
> KDE 3.5.2-1.2.fc5.kde
> yum 2.6.0
>
> livna generally works fine for me.  I do remember losing the baseurl after
> first upgrading to FC5.  No problems lately, though.
>
> I believe the livna site is still down at this time (6:00 PM CDT)
>
> - Ron
Well my kyum is version 0.7.5-3
The point of my post was that livna but kyum destroyed the livna.repo so
livna could not be found.

To see the problem open kyum, click on the repositories tab and then
click on the livna box. At that point the livna.repo is destroyed as you
can see at the bottom right side of the screen.

--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>