Re: [FC5] Chinese fonts

On 5/6/06, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
M.Lewis wrote:

>> Did you "yum groupinstall chinese-support"?
>>

> No, I did not. Will that allow the Chinese characters to be displayed
> (even though I can't read them)?

Yes, it will.

> What else might this effect ?

It will have a profound influence on your life.  You will now be able to
install the "Translate" plugin for firefox allowing you to highlight
text and translate using babelfish.

Ed

Sorry for breaking in... By the way did u all found a problem on
display chinese fonts in flash ?
Lots of web pages using flash and failed to display chinese on flash.
I searched for a long time but can't fix...

Wong Kwok Hon