Re: Unofficial Fedora FAQ Updated for Fedora Core 5

        As always, I really like your feedback! Feel free to send me your
contributions! I'm always looking out for what questions are really
frequently asked by the Fedora community.

        -Max

Hello,
This is indeed a great job :)

You may add the option for installing Enlightenment, E17 on FC5

Here is a great howto from a Fedora Contributor :
http://mosp.kampnytt.com/index.php/E17_English

My announcement :
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com/2006/04/fc5-enlightenement-17.html

Cheers,