Re: Aprox 55 failed http and DVD installs of FC5 with kernel panics

Les Mikesell wrote:
On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 09:21, Dave Russell wrote:

Identifying the kernel update that introduced the problem in the
bugzilla report should help.

Agreed.

Do you know (off the top of your head) where I can find old FC4 kernels? Most repo's only contain the current errata.

If your processor is reasonably fast, vmware is a usable
option.

Yes, I try to limit my use of vmware to things like 'doze etc, rather that my day to day work... vmware is fine for occasional use, but it's not an environment I'd like to spend all my time in.

--

Cheers,
	Dave