Metadata file does not match checksum

Hi Kam
 I did understand what you were getting at by using the
 # fast fix on all the repos. i did not have to use it.
 I live in Kelso Washington from looking at the repos
 listed for the west coast it is hard to tell witch ones are
 close to Wa other than limesone or.any way my dsl downloads @
 about 1.5 meg to 2.0 megs a sec.
 i am all updated here now on both pc.the fast mirrror was the problem.
 THANKS again :>
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com