Re: Fedora Core on Dell Latitude D810

On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 10:23 +0200, wwp wrote:
> Hello D810'ers,
>

> I know only very few people running Fedora Core on Dell Latitude D810
> laptops, but I think it could be interesting to share experiences.
>
> I started w/ FC3, and now run FC5. The only thing I still miss is the
> Hibernate blue key, not available thru ACPI events. I got everything working
> fine (incl. ATI X600 video card w/ fglrx driver, suspend to ram/disk, ipw2200
> wifi, DMA for CD/DVD drive; but modem/PCCard/SmartCard still untested).
>
> Does anyone face other hardware problems or any difficulty w/ such laptop,
> running Fedora Core?
>

> Regards,
Well you are just the person I am looking for. I can get shutdown to ram
but I can't figure out how to arange to wake up the machine in a way
that it does not lock up. Could you share your scripts or procedures to
do this. I also have a Dell Latutude D810. All the other things you
mention work great except wifi using LEAP authentication.

You can send the scripts offline if you think others will not be
interested.
--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>