Re: FC 5 black screen before install

sholtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Karl:

I am currently running FC 3.

Well if you loaded FC3 on the same computer without a problem then the cd-rom's you made of FC5 are at fault. Sounds like you need to d/l all those ISO files again. or you can just d/l the first and see if it works right. I have loaded FC5 three time with success with mine.

Karl

--On Monday, May 01, 2006 6:02 AM -0600 "Karl F. Larsen"