Re: FC 5 black screen before install

I have actually downloaded, sha1sum'ed and burned two sets of discs
from two different mirrors.  Disc 1 from both burns results in the
black screen.

If I enter 'linux mediacheck' at the boot prompt, I also get nothing
but the black screen.  Is there another way to do the media check?

Steve

--On Sunday, April 30, 2006 5:42 PM -0600 Karl Larsen

--
  Steven J Holtz                   |  Office: HH 319
                                   |    MW   9:00 - 10:15
  Phone: 726-7664                  |    TTh 10:30 - 11:45