Re: Best yum repositories for FC5?

On 4/30/06, Timothy Murphy <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm using the Livna package, and I thing that the most Fedora users are
> also using Livna. It's a very pretty thing, and very very easy to use!
> I would say that it is very recommend to use Livna. So, install it, it
> will never ever be a disadvantage.

I must be in a minority.
I only update from the standard core/updates/extras repositories
(which I get from a local repository).
While I have the .repo files for livna, freshrpms, dries, dag, etc,
they are all disabled (enabled=0) and I would only install
individual packages from these repositories (yum --enablerepo=livna)
as and when required.

There is no Dag repository for FC5 as far as I know.

Paul