Re: Best yum repositories for FC5?

Am Samstag, den 29.04.2006, 21:54 +0100 schrieb WipeOut:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry if this has come up often, I tried searching but couldn't find the
> answer..
>
> Livna seems to have the most available packages for FC5..
> RPMforge don't seem to have support for FC5 yet..
> FreshRPMS have a few packages but not really that many as far as I can see..
>
> What are all of you using?
>
> Thanks

Hi,

I'm using the Livna package, and I thing that the most Fedora users are
also using Livna. It's a very pretty thing, and very very easy to use!
I would say that it is very recommend to use Livna. So, install it, it
will never ever be a disadvantage.
--
Gruß                    |   E-Mail: offermann.michael@xxxxxxxxxx
Michael Offermann       |