RE: [PHILOSOPHY] Stability and Release Schedules

Here, Here !  I happen to be one of those still forced to live in the
stone ages of dial-up.  19.2kbps on a good day.  Yum seems to work fine
for updating small packages, but when stuff gets to 1meg, it starts
taking a LONG time.  I know this is "my" problem, but I find it
frustrating at times that many forget that not everyone has access to
DSL or some sort of high speed connection.  I happen to live in a rural
area where there is no cable, no DSL.  Satellite is available if you
want to cough up $600 for equipment and $100 per month for
service...ouch!