Re: Testing iso downloads?

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Gordon Gallup wrote:

Greetings all,
  I have downloaded the FC5 isos and, after burning the first one, I
found that the media check failed when I booted.  Is there any way of
checking the correctness of the download step separate from the
burning step?  The disk image mounted successfully with mount "loop"
option.

There should be a SHA1SUM file with checksums.

sha1sum -c SHASUM

--
"Waiter! This lambchop tastes like an old sock!" - Sheri Lewis