Re: Fedora Core 5 on vmware?

The "Have you Googled?" response is really, really getting old.

It's entirely possible to search Google for an answer using what would
seem like sensible keywords and not find any useful information.  Argue
all you want, it happens.

Also--don't make assumptions about the poster's circumstances when they
post a message.  You have no idea about whether or not the gentleman's
manager is standing over his shoulder demanding an answer to the
question.

In short--don't make the list look bad.  No one is so important that
they can't afford to be bothered by a slightly less than ideal message
post!

This is purely my opinion--so feel free to criticize--but one of the
worst documents ever written was post that "How Not To Ask Stupid
Questions" (or something to that effect--my apologies if the name isn't
precise); don't blindly buy into everything in that piece of crap.

Very Sincerely,
David-Paul Niner