where is kdm in fc5?

hello all

Sorry I'm a little knew to FC and it does not seam that FC uses kdm (at least i couldn't find it in init.d). I installed FC5 with gnome but I have decided to use KDE instead. However, even tho I installed KDE fedora was still booting into gnome. So I remember gnome thinking that FC would switch over to KDE. Well it didn't and now it wont boot to any GUI. I still have KDE installed tho. Anyone know what config file I need to edit and what I need to change to get Fedora to boot with KDE?

Thanks for your time.
-Andrew