Re: Playing two different MP3 files at the same time?

Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
Patrick,

I don't use Fedora to play mp3 files, but I do use Fedora to play flac
(see Sound Juice Ripper) files all of the time. With this it is easy to
play two or more files at the same time.  I have tried as many as three
files through one sound card at the same time.  I would not think you
will need separate sound cards to do what you want.

Greg Ennis