Re: Problem with 64bit Firefox and Thuderbird exiting

On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 03:45 -0600, David W. Florence wrote:
> FYI, still have not solved my problem, seems no one has any answers, or
> just not interested.
> Was hoping to find some solutions here, or at the Fedora Forum, but
> seems my requests fall on too many blind eyes.
> Frankly I am a little disappointed.
>
> Dave

A. Did you open a bugzilla ticket about your problem?
B. Did you attempt to further investigate your problem, trying to supply
additional information?
C. Did you attempt to remove jre, swfdec and all other extensions?
Beside ranting, what exactly did you -you- do, to help -yourself-, solve
-your own- problem?

People here, including myself, tried helping to the best of our ability
and couldn't. though luck.

"Just not interested"? "Blind eyes"? "Frankly I am a little
disappointed"?
Sorry. You rant is beyond annoying... it's simply arrogant and childish.
We don't work for you. We don't get paid for trying to help you. Heck,
most of the people who actually work on Fedora don't get paid for doing
it.

Grow up already!
- Gilboa "Don't bother answering. I don't feel like wasting further time
on you" Davara.