Re: Problem with 64bit Firefox and Thuderbird exiting

FYI, still have not solved my problem, seems no one has any answers, or just not interested. Was hoping to find some solutions here, or at the Fedora Forum, but seems my requests fall on too many blind eyes.
Frankly I am a little disappointed.

Dave