[FC5] Strange problem with Ada/GNAT

Hi Folks,

I'm sure this is probably a local environment problem and am investigating
locally, but I can't compile even the simplest of Ada sources on FC5:

simple.adb:
procedure Simple is
begin
   null;
end Simple;

$ gcc -c simple.adb
+===========================GNAT BUG DETECTED==============================+
| 4.1.0 20060304 (Red Hat 4.1.0-3) (i386-redhat-linux-gnu) Storage_Error stack
overflow (or erroneous memory access)|
| Error detected at system.ads:153:5                                       |
| Please submit a bug report; see http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html.            |
| Use a subject line meaningful to you and us to track the bug.            |
| Include the entire contents of this bug box in the report.               |
| Include the exact gcc or gnatmake command that you entered.              |
| Also include sources listed below in gnatchop format                     |
| (concatenated together with no headers between files).                   |
+==========================================================================+

Please include these source files with error report
Note that list may not be accurate in some cases,
so please double check that the problem can still
be reproduced with the set of files listed.

list may be incomplete
compilation abandoned

It may well be a bug, but I find it difficult that something this simple should
cause problems.

Has anyone else seen this?

Take care,
Michael.