Re: mplayerplug-in problem [solved - sort of - it's Selinux on FC5]

On Mon April 24 2006 16:49, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> Your missing some files that I would expect to see.
> mplayer-skins for example. Do you have the codecs installed.
> Without them video will not work. Google "mplayer codecs" .
> The essential file will be suffucuent.

Naw, Aaron. Thanks for the suggestion, but that's not it. This is
a Selinux issue. I have all the codecs, and in the right place.
All works well as soon as I turn off Selinux. It has to do with
the ATI fglrx driver libraries not getting along with Selinux.
And, I don't need mplayer skins for mplayerplug-in.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA