mplayerplug-in problem

On both my FC4 and FC5 boxes in the past few days, my
mplayerplug-in has stopped working. I click on a video link in
Firefox, and the player window opens normally, and I get a
message about "buffering" for an instant, then, it says
"stopped" - no other info. Below is what is installed on my FC5
box.

# rpm -qa | grep mplayer
mplayer-1.0-0.37.pre7try2.lvn5
mplayer-fonts-1.1-3.lvn5
mplayerplug-in-3.21-1.lvn5

Is anyone else having this problem? I've tried on multiple sites,
so I don't think it's a site problem.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA