Re: printer Epson CX3700

> Now there's only one more thing: it does not show in the Gimp's dialog. What
> can I do in order to add it ?
> TIA

See if you have the package "xsane-gimp" installed, if not you might
try yumming it, I think that is necessary for the gimp to access sane
devices.  I am not 100% on that though, I only use kooka to acquire
scanned images and then retouch with the gimp if necessary.

John
--
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org